Tuesday, May 15, 2018

some strange things...

Water droplets from a clear sky
5/15/2018

Here's a first in strange things that I have experienced.

Last night at 2:00am I stepped out to take some garbage bags out to the side walk – I had placed the bins out for pick-up earlier, I was up reading and before I turned in I remembered I still had the bags from my room and the bathrooms to take out.

As soon as I walked through the gate of the front patio I felt a small water drop hit my shoulder – I thought nothing of it and kept walking down the path to the side walk but with every step I took I kept feeling water droplets hit my arms and neck I stopped to look up and the sky was clear with bright stars above me... I looked around carefully to see if there was any fog or mist – nothing... I reach the trash bins and toss in my bags and I turn around slowly to make my way back into the house...

I walk up the path very, very slow with my arms out feeling these water drops – they are not big, it feels like I am being sprayed by some water bottle sprayer – can't explain it really... like I was walking through a soft spraying water sprinkler – just a mist of water drops... I am not soaking wet and I can feel my body cooling down as if the drops of water evaporated instantly.

Half way up the walk way I stop and look around again. I look down at the pavement and it is dry. I walk onto the grass and it is dry... again, no clouds, no wind, not even a breeze, there is nothing in the sky but stars and no one around but me...

Even this morning I can not come up with some reason for it... and I am not sure exactly how to feel about the event... for some reason this keeps bringing to mind an event that I experienced recently but do not know if the two are connected – that event I am not sure at all how to explain even to myself as it concerns my memories – I most definitely trust my memories

On April 17, I noticed that a plant holder which I have always known and remember to have been made of white ceramic blocks turned into old wooden block... I am very sure of my memories of the ceramic blocks as I always looked at that plant holder carefully for it's good design – the eyes are drawn to it because it sits on the side of the shed in the middle of a row of dark Terracotta pots... so it stands out and I always look at it so I know for certain what it was made of and what it looked like... now that plant holder is made of wooded blocks that have just a hint of stained white paint on them - it is not as attractive as it was in my memories and I do not know what to make of it... there is also the case of the “holy shirts”

I had three old button downs that had holes in them, one on the sleeve and the others down toward the bottom I had folded them and put them in a plastic bag to tear up later for cleaning rags ( this was over two months ago), when I finely went to use the first one to use for wiping down some yard tools I noticed that it had no hole... I checked the other two and their holes were no longer there... these were perfectly good shirts... what the hell was going on here... this freaked my out a bit and I did not hesitate in my decision to just through those shirts away... I wanted to burn them but I just threw them away – I wanted to have nothing to do with them... I trust my memories... and I try to dismiss strange things like this but sometimes it is just hard too... all you can do is go on with your life and hope nothing too damn weird happens... but in my life the weird is a regular thing... but don't f*ck with my memories of things because that just pisses me off... gas-lighting – probably the devils best trick...

But the water sprinkles... it actual felt pretty good for a strange event... good or bad...

No comments: