Thursday, September 27, 2012

a random design


This is a copy I drew of some one Else's design - I copied it from a design book when I was twenty years old... I forgot to write down the original designers name and always meant to go back to the library to find out who it was... twenty three years later, I still have no idea... I have made many designs based on this one for company logos  for others and for my various own companies... something about this design strikes me deeply subconsciously... I cannot even begin to count how many times I have drawn variations of this work in notebooks and on napkins... but here it is - plagiarized, for study purposes only... this is the original sketch I made, copied, the colors reversed, and blue toned...
and yes, I know this is just an artistic variation of the Star of David...

No comments: