Monday, February 21, 2011

Now she's falling...

She was tangled up in the chaos... until I set her free
Now she’s falling through the twilight of some enigmatic dream
And I can hear her echos ringing out as she’s calling to me
Now she’s an angel falling through the night... suspended in her own scream

She was sailing blind in the storm... until I called the waters back home to me
Now she’s falling like a wounded dolphin to the bottom of the sea
And I can hear the song she’s singing jingling the leaves on my shade tree
Now she’s falling through the verses... in my books of poetry


4 comments:

Isabel Martínez Rossy said...

Casualmente esa mujer podría ser yo, con mi abrigo y mi sombrero negros... podría ser yo la que desciende como un delfín herido hasta el fondo del mar... la que se agarra a las palabras y a la música para remontar hacia la luz del sol...
Es un maravilloso poema, Dash, y yo me siento así...

dash deringer said...

otra ves...

Isabel Martínez Rossy said...

... algunos momentos...

Chef E said...

I love the language exchange here...

How are you Dash?

Things are moving along for me in that stream of life...I have sunk to the bottom...yet!