Sunday, January 27, 2013

More on Lessons Learned The Hard Way...

I just want to make sure that there are no misunderstanding about my last post - Lessons Learned The Hard Way -

I love women... smart women, beautiful women, kind and gentle womanly women... and on occasion... even crazy women....

And yes - I did say in these Deringer Files somewhere that “I prefer whores...”  I have been with plenty of them and I have been with plenty of women that just plain behaved like whores... the thing is kiddies... things are just much more simple when dealing with whores... it’s just business... sad but true... there are no games involved just a business transaction... between to consenting adults...

Now... with your common domestic whore... a woman that dresses like a whore and acts like a whore... you know what game she is playing as well... you’re not going to get involved with her.... she will not be the mother of your children... she is just there for a good time and you get out and forget her before you reach home...

I also mentioned recently that all the women that I have been with that ended up marrying - did not do so for love... but out of other needs entirely... and I suspect for many the motivation was money... gentlemen... if you cannot figure out that a women is only after you for your money and gifts... and whatever she can get her hands on... then you deserve what’s coming....

I also do not want to give the impression that I am a bitter... jaded man... I am far from it... I am... I believe to be... awake... my eyes have been opened... and I cannot go back to being the man I was before... everything I have been through...

Many women do not understand and few will admit to the fact that the jerk that they left their nice boyfriend for... was in-fact himself a “nice guy”... He did not start out as the arrogant... self centered jerk that they hope will be their lover and... though he is flawed  - they will change him.... no... my dear girl... he has already changed... into what he now is... and he... as many of us... learned his lesson’s the hard way... His heart was broken... he was used and made a fool of... he was humiliated... and rejected for another.. He was betrayed... he was crushed... and left a broken man... until one day... he woke up... and learned to play the game... the game women invented...

Women will not tell men what they want from them... Women will not help young boys to become men... and unfortunately in the world we live in today... real men... are few and far between... In the west it seems that many women want a metro sexual male that they can have sex with without a serious commitment.. that they can use and abuse as their pets... but they fall to the ground in awe when confronted with a real man...  Many a young feminist was forced to confront her beliefs just to be with me... and by the time they realized what it was that they really wanted... it was too late... I had moved on to the next one...

I was in my mid thirties when I decided on the man I wanted to be... before that I wandered the world without any direction... and I do take part of the blame for all those relationships that did not work out back then... but since then... well... I know what I want... and I wont settle for less...
I don’t care about those relationships that failed and went nowhere... though I do reflect on them from time to time... knowing what I know now... and wonder... just wonder...

I also want to let young men know that you do not treat a woman badly... do not abuse them or harm them in any way... there is nothing manly in that and you are just fucking things up for the rest of us... mainly... for the next one...

What I want you to take away from that post is that women play games... they have some strange logic... they believe that you are proving to them how much of a man you are by testing you with their foolish crap... to see how much you will put up with and how much they can get away with... they want to see you  react to it... like a man or like a boy... when They pull that with me... I stop it immediately... I have walked out on women in the middle of a meal... sometimes before the meal arrived to show them I am not playing... now... some would say to let it play out and see where it leads... I have been with enough women to know who I want to play the game with and who is full of shit... “But what about the sex, Dash... You could have bagged her...” I can get any one I want... the sex is not important... I am looking for the one...

Now... about those Asian girls... the Eastern European and Russian... and Latin American Women... They play games too... but they decide a lot faster if they want to be with you... they see the potential in a man and will work with him...in these countries there is a lot of machismo in the men... and that is not manly either... that is why I said all you have to do is be a gentleman... (plus in Asia - many young men are way to faggitty... is that a word - they are way too metro sexual that you cannot actually tell if they are young men or boyish women... a lot of Asian boys are indeed confused)... you will also notice that these women do not have a problem with being with older gentlemen... I believe they feel that older men are much more stable, reliable, sensitive to their needs and fears... they are financially stable... and secure... these men  can protect them and provide for them... they are done playing games... will appreciate them more than younger men will... they are worldly and honorable.... but.... you might just have to ask a woman why she prefers an older lover to a younger one...

Live and love like there is no tomorrow... why would you want to waste precious time playing foolish games... when you could be sharing something beautiful...

Yes...

I still believe in love... I am a sucker for it...

I don’t claim to fully understand it or know exactly what it is... but I want it... I know I do... and  I give it when I can...

These poems come from somewhere...
     Somewhere deep inside me...

          Where I still believe in love...

No comments: