Sunday, January 8, 2012

Angel of Mercy

Sweet angel of mercy
On the other side of the sea
Come with a legion of your finest
To take these chains off me
And bring me sweet inspiration
And whisper music in my ear
And rock me gently in your arms
Until you’ve chased away my fears

Sweet angel of mercy
On the other side of the world
Toss me some magic in a bottle
To help me find the words
And shoot your arrow across the ocean
Straight into my soul
And bring me love that lasts forever
And I’ll abandon all the gold

Sweet angel of mercy
Are you watching me from the moon?
My muse has left me for another
I’m cast away and marooned
And you want me to give you love songs
And you want me to pour out my pain
And what I need from you at night is fire
And love - come down on me like rain...

well... perhaps a few more... just for you...

No comments: