Thursday, August 6, 2009

You must be a diamond...

You shine brighter than the stars at night
Like the glow from an angels eye...
Your laugh is stronger than a lions roar
Your presence felt like a thunder storm...
You must be a diamond

You’ve got the world under your spell
Clinging to every word and the stories you tell
Somehow you knew I was watching everything you do
And you turn to tell me...
I must be a diamond too

You shine brighter than the moon at night
Soaring higher than an eagle in flight...
Your words move mountains, your will could bend steal
You unfold desire and dreams become real...
You must be a diamond

You hold the dreams of the world in your hand
Some kind of magic I want to understand
Somehow you knew I want to be just like you
And you turn to tell me...
I was born to be a diamond too

No comments: